Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of Americans are embroiled in the penal system - and tens of millions more are at risk of being sent to prison for crimes large and small. Stay Out Of Prison: A Practical Guide to Avoiding Incarceration is an in-depth look at criminal thinking and criminal behavior, the legal system, how crimes are investigated and prosecuted, and how you can minimize your chances of being imprisoned. An excellent book both for those who may be running the risk of incarceration, as well as those who worry about their family members or friends.
- Author BiographyRobert Hayes is a former military brat who lived all over the country before settling down to long stints in Washington and Colorado. He spent many years in the software development industry before giving it up to start a writing and editing company. He spent a little more than one year in jail and prison in Colorado on a series of bank robbery charges. Robert lives in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Kory Oransky is an Arizona native. Her work history includes nine years at the Phoenix Police Department in a variety of civilian jobs. Kory is a freelance writer who has worked on several web content projects with Robert in the past. She lives in Melbourne, Florida, with her husband, kids, and a bunch of small critters.
- Author(s)Robert L Hayes Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.