All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionBe Vital-icious as you progress through the years! Without good health as we age, it's impossible to enjoy the things in life that matter. Stay Young with Easy Yoga makes it possible to retain your ability to do everyday activities, such as turn around easily while backing up your car, bend over to cut your toenails or put on your shoes, pick up your grandkids, or reach for something on a high shelf. You can look, feel, and live better in a few weeks! Spend just minutes a day practicing Easy Yoga and... -Strengthen your bones and the core muscles that keep your posture erect -Brighten your brain and sleep better -Avoid age-related falls -Boost your immune system -Gain energy and vitality, improve stamina -Sooth your soul and minimize mood swings -Lower your blood pressure and calm your nerves -Gain control over brain fog, migraines, menstrual discomfort, digestive problems, constipation, and bladder problems -Lose weight Add ease to your life with Easy Yoga! Why act your age if you don't have to? Seniors who consistently practice yoga enjoy better balance, improved mobility, and joints that ache far less while doing more. Keep your body youthful and active, without pain, without strain. Be strong, be flexible, be happy! Let yoga master Patricia Bacall show you how in this easy-to-follow guide. No previous yoga experience required, includes section on chair yoga. Illustrated.
- Author BiographyPatricia Bacall is an internationally acknowledged authority in the field of personal growth and teaches individuals and groups how to live happier, more fulfilling and creative lives, attracting people of all backgrounds and ages. As a personal coach and workshop leader, Patricia has a practical approach that is both engaging and intuitive. She is known for her ability to resonate with people and empower them to live freer and more satisfying lives. Participants often comment on her clarity of communication and thorough knowledge of her subject matter. With her gentle and positive approach, she assists in healing by first teaching people to love and appreciate themselves as strong and unique individuals, and then giving them the tools they need to achieve their dreams and goals. Patricia's journey began in 1980 as a personal trainer, teaching people how to improve their fitness, health and wellbeing. Realizing the importance of the mind-body connection and the healing benefits of yoga, she achieved certifications as a yoga instructor and massage therapist. During the late '80s, Patricia learned the Vivation breathwork technique, which helps people create resolution of their most negative emotions using a simple yet exceptionally powerful process. Working extensively with Jim Leonard, the founder of Vivation(R), she became one of the best-trained breathwork professionals in the United States. Patricia uses the Vivation technique in her workshops and practice to supercharge the healing process by uncovering and resolving suppressed emotions. To round out her education in body, mind and spirit wellness, Patricia has extensively studied yoga, Pilates, massage, and EFT, and holds several credentials in these disciplines. She serves on the board of the Associated Vivation Professionals in the United States and is a contributor to personal health publications and websites on the subjects of emotional overeating, physical vitality, overcoming emotional negativity, energy work and yoga.
- Author(s)Patricia Bacall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.