All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionStay follows Abbey, a young woman from Canada w living in a village outside Galway. She falls in love with Dermot, an older Irish man, in an unconventional, affectionate but troubled relationship. The extraordinary skill of Stay lies in its unsentimental depiction of modern Ireland. The inhabitants of Dermot's village form a riotous and poignant chorus, commenting on their rapidly changing world with wit and insight. This is a beautiful, funny and richly rewarding vel about history, obligation and human connection in a land poised between past and present.
- Author BiographyAISLINN HUNTER's acclaimed collection of stories, What's Left Us, was shortlisted for the Danuta Gleed Award and the ReLit Prize. Her masterful poetry collection, Into the Early Hours, was shortlisted for the Dorothy Livesay Prize and won the Gerald Lampert Award.
- Author(s)Aislinn Hunter
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnchor Books
- Weight268 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.