Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionI've always said that if information alone could change people, everybody would skinny, rich, and happy. Information is t eugh. Fortunately, Staying Strong Through The Storms is t just a book of information to be read and then forgotten. Each chapter ends with thought provoking questions and room to journal your answers, making this book a practical guide that will inspire you to confront your challenges instead of running from them.
- Author BiographyBased in Midlothian, Virginia, Wade Randolph is president of Randolph Unlimited, Inc. a training company that specializes in performance optimization techniques that inspire ingenuity, innovation, communication and motivation to maximize opportunity in the workplace Wade is an active speaker and consultant addressing various business and professional groups. He offers keynote presentations and workshops focusing on leadership, teamwork, motivation and performance strategies.
- Author(s)Wade Randolph
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.