Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.73Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemi Lovato wakes up each morning and affirms her commitment to herself-to her health, her happiness, her being. Those commitments are the bedrock of her recovery and her work helping other young people dealing with the issues she lives with every single day. Demi is a platinum-selling recording artist whose latest album-DEMI-is already a smash hit. She's about to embark on her second season as a judge on X-Factor, and just launched The Lovato Treatment Scholarship Program. And she is an outspoken advocate for young people everywhere. Demi is also a young woman finding her way in the world. She has dealt deftly with her struggles in the face of public scrutiny, and she has always relied, t just on friends and family, but daily affirmations of her self-worth and value. Affirmations that steady her days and strengthen her resolve. Those affirmations have grown into STAYING STRONG, a powerful 365-day collection of Demi's most powerful, honest, and hopeful insights. Each day will provide the readers with a quote, a personal reflection and a goal. These are Demi's words. Words she lives by and shares with the people she loves and total strangers alike. They are a powerful testament to a young woman standing up and fighting back.
- Author BiographyTwenty-one-year-old Demi Lovato's fame began when she was cast on Barney and Friends. From the outside, she was all smiles, but as she grew up in front of the camera-the star of the record-breaking Camp Rock franchise; leading lady of her own Disney show, Sonny with a Chance; and a budding music career-she was falling apart. As Demi entered adolescence, she was being bullied, and she struggled with bulimia, suicidal thoughts, substance abuse, and eventually secretly began cutting herself. Her career was taking off, but she bowed out of her world-wide tour and checked herself into rehab, which she successfully completed. She started the Lovato Treatment Scholarship program to help others with their illnesses. She's currently entering her second season as an X-Factor judge and her latest album Demi has gone platinum. She will also be joining the fifth season of Glee. Demi has many accolades, including one MTV Video Music Award, twenty-five Teen Choice Awards nominations, 14 of which she has won, four People's Choice Awards, one ALMA award, a Billboard Touring Award and several others. Outside of her work in the entertainment industry, Lovato is involved in philanthropic activity through charity work and various social and environmental causes. In May 2013 she was awarded for her dedication as a mentor to teens and young adults with mental health challenges at a National Children's Mental Health Awareness day hosted by SAMHSA in Washington.
- Author(s)Demi Lovato
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight489 g
- Width167 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine37 mm
Most relevant reviews
- jar7ky23 Feb, 2017by
This is a very interesting book! I advise you to buy all admirers Demi!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.