All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- Description2013 Rainbow Book Awards - Horable Mention Free-spirited masseuse Ruby Clark treasures her independence, refusing to allow anyone to encroach on her sense of control. She succeeds at remaining unaffected until she meets Nadia Chase, a self-assured, sexy new client who sets Ruby's heart in motion. The two develop a connection that drips with chemistry. As Ruby struggles to maintain her automy amidst the fervent attraction, Nadia reveals a secret that threatens to derail both their professional relationship and their blossoming love. Seeking guidance and support from Shawna, their transgender friend who struggles with her own issues of self-worth, and Ruby's grampa, a wise storyteller who raised Ruby in the aftermath of a childhood tragedy, the unlikely foursome embarks on a quest to learn the meaning of love, letting go, and staying true.
- Author BiographySuzie Carr writes lgbt drama and romance novels and donates a portion of her book sale proceeds to The NOH8 Campaign noh8campaign.com and to the Hearts United for Animals www.hua.org. Keep up with her latest projects at www.curveswelcome.com.
- Author(s)Suzie Carr
- PublisherSunny Bee Books LLC
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunny Bee Books LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.