Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionBriana Walker, MD never really worried about where expired drugs went after they were discarded by the U.S. Government, but while on vacation in Costa Rica, she and writer Eric Stromer stumble upon the dangerous truth. Their trip goes immediately awry when they literally land in the wrong place at the wrong time. Caught in the midst of a drug deal and mass murder, they are the only witnesses still alive. First kidnapped and then on the run, Dr. Walker pieces together the source of the drug lord's medical supplies. But one in the U.S. will ever believe her accusations.
- Author BiographyTara Myers holds a BA from Austin College and an MD from Univ. of Texas. She lives in Texas with her husband of 30 years. Tara continues her full time practice of emergency medicine, spends a lot of her time out of town with their 2 college children, and writes in her spare time.
- Author(s)Tara Myers
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.