All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt security expert Anthony M. Amore and award-winning investigative reporter Tom Mashberg reveal the actors behind the major Rembrandt heists in the last century. Through thefts around the world - from Stockholm to Boston - the authors track daring entries and escapes from the world's most rewned museums. There are robbers who coolly walk off with multimillion dollar paintings; self-styled art experts who fall in love with the Dutch master and desire to own his art at all costs; and international criminal masterminds who don't hesitate to resort to violence.
- Author BiographyAnthony M. Amore is the head of security at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and contributes to The Boston Herald and The Huffington Post. He serves as trustee of the Association for Research into Crimes against Art and lectures widely on art crime. Tom Mashberg is an award-winning investigative reporter and the former Sunday editor for The Boston Herald. During his 30-year career he has reported for The New York Times and The Boston Globe, as well as writing for Vanity Fair and many other publications. He was called the quintessential newspaperman by FOX-TV's America's Most Wanted.
- Author(s)Anthony M. Amore,Tom Mashberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight301 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.