All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.28
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.46
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.75
About this product
- Description<b>What if your best reasons to doubt God prove that He exists?</b> In an engaging and memorable way, <i>Stealing from God</i> shows how many atheistic arguments, instead of disproving God, reveal that He actually exists.
- Author BiographyFrank Turek is the president of CrossExamined.org, a dynamic speaker, and a Gold Medallion award-winning author who has written/cowritten several books, including<i> I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist</i> (over 200,000 sold). He hosts an hour-long apologetics TV program (broadcast on the NRB Network into 32 million homes) and an hour-long apologetics radio program (broadcast on 144 stations). Frank speaks over 100 times a year at colleges, high schools, and churches. He has debated several prominent atheists, including Christopher Hitchens and David Silverman. Frank is also an adjunct professor of apologetics at Southern Evangelical Seminary.
- Author(s)Frank Turek
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)John McLain
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time508
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.