CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionSteam wagons steam engines that carry goods on the roads developed considerably later than traction engines and steam rollers, which had started to appear in the mid 1860s. This book tells the story of steam wagons from the earliest designs through to the last models. It explains how they worked and what they did. An informative text is combined with a selection of photographs to illustrate steam wagons both at work in their heyday in the early twentieth century and in action more recently in the period in which they have become valued historical artefacts.
- Author(s)Derek A. Rayner
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleShire Album S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 413
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIll.(some col.).
- Weight95 g
- Width162 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.