Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionSteam Yacht Gondola is a re-built elegant coal-fired steam yacht providing the most wonderful, stalgic sailing experience. The original Gondola was first launched in 1859 and the present-day Gondola reflects and brings to life the splendour and luxury of the Victorian era. Not only can passengers enjoy the stunning backdrop provided by the Coniston Fells and its majestic lake, they can relax in the opulent upholstered saloons and marvel at the gentle gliding motion of this vessel which is indeed an experience in itself.
- Author(s)National Trust
- PublisherNational Trust
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Weight100 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.