CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the first half of the 20th century railroads were the life-blood of the country. They carried passengers and commerce to every corner of the nation. In Kentucky, plans were made as early as 1891 for a railroad to link Morgan County's coal fields with the C&O Railroad at Morehead. In 1906 the Morehead & North Fork Railway linked with the C&O in Morehead and the town soon replaced Farmers as the commercial and industrial center of the region.
- Author(s)Fred Brown,Jr.
- PublisherWind Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWind Publications
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.