Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Great Depression begins to silence the Roaring Twenties while Charles Schwab, Eugene Grace, and James Campbell dream of merging Bethlehem Steel and Youngstown Sheet & Tube into a mighty steel company. Cyrus Eaton, a dapper financial dynamo, has his own dream of industrial power and stands in their way. He will spare expense. The parties hire famed lawyers Newton Baker and Luther Day and top accountants George May and A.C. Ernst. These are the Gehrigs and Ruths of the legal and financial world, and they battle before one immigrant judge who will decide the outcome. Along the way, a trio of high school friends have their own dreams tested in the crucible of life. Dance the Charleston in speakeasies, pay the mob for protection, stand in soup kitchen lines, and experience $TEEL DREAM$.
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.