All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with classic papers by Fowler, Hoyle, and the Burbidges, this work stands as a key foundation in the development of nuclear astrophysics. Long out of print and very hard to find, this remarkable work has been edited and re-typeset by an atomic expert. Now available in an affordable paperback edition for the very first time, it addresses interrelated questions - What are stars? How does the sun shine? Why is gold so rare, and Where did the elements come from? - that have puzzled observers from time immemorial. Edited and re-typeset reprint of the original Atomic Energy of Canada, Ltd., 1957 edition.
- Author(s)A. G. W. Cameron
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.