Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis only up-to-date reference on stellar populations and development models includes coverage of distant galaxies, chemical evolution and supervae. Written by highly acclaimed authorities in the field, the text makes use of specific problems to reveal the kitchen secrets .
- Author BiographyAlvio Greggio held a professorship at the University of Bologna before he joined the European Southern Observatory (ESO) as Very Large Telescope program scientist, where he served until 2005; since then he is working at the National Institute of Astrophysics, INAF, in Italy. About 200 peer reviewed papers bear his name, making him one of the most cited scientists in his field. Laura Greggio is Associate Astronomer at INAF. Her research focus is on stellar evolution and populations as well as supernovae.
- Author(s)Alvio Renzini,Laura Greggio
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleWiley Series in Cosmology
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight758 g
- Width179 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.