All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the variety of studies and data that have suggested the existence of heterogeneous populations or subpopulations of stem cells, this detailed volume examines different aspects of stem cell heterogeneity. This goes against the long-held tenet that stem cells, defined by their capacity for self-renewal and lineage development, comprised a homogeus population, thus providing the reader with a new avenue of exploration into the complex world of stem cell study. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Stem Cell Heterogeneity: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide for investigators exploring this important area of research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1516
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note53 Illustrations, color; 21 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 390 p. 74 illus., 53 illus. in color.
- Weight950 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byKursad Turksen
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.