Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionInterest in a specialized microenvironment or niche regulating hemopoietic stem cell function has been steadily growing since the idea was first proposed by Ray Schofield over three decades ago. This growing interest, as well as more recently the interest in cellular-molecular-biochemical characterization of t only the hemopoietic stem cell niche but the niches for other stem cells, incited the compilation of Stem Cell Niche: Methods and Protocols. In this volume, scientists have provided protocols that will provide both a flavor of the field and hopefully stimulate new approaches and methodologies by those interested in the stem cell niche. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Stem Cell Niche: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both experts and vices in the stem cell field with well-established protocols on this exciting subject.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1035
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight544 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKursad Turksen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.