All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative workshops--on demand! Learn artistic stenciling techniques from StencilGirl herself! In this engaging workshop, Mary Beth Shaw leads you on a stenciling extravaganza as you experiment with materials like Inka-Gold, CitraSolv, alcohol ink and PanPastels. Get expert stenciling advice as you create five uniquely layered pages, plus an embellished wooden cover for your artist's sampler journal. * Learn and practice stenciling techniques such as wood burning, dry embossing, scratchboard drawing, collage and more. * Bind your practice pages into a book where you can continue to document all of the ways you discover to use stencils. *72 minutes of premier workshop instruction.
- Author BiographyMary Beth Shaw uses stencils on anything and everything; if it will hold still, she will stencil it. Mary Beth's spontaneous process utilizes pastel, ink, marker and acrylics layered with various collage, texture and three-dimensional materials. Mary Beth is author of Flavor for Mixed Media and Stencil Girl, a columnist for Somerset Studio magazine and the owner of StencilGirl Products. Mary Beth lives in Wildwood, Missouri with her husband and three cats and is passionate about every moment of life.
- Author(s)Mary Beth Shaw
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Weight68 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.