All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographing a wedding is one of the most demanding tasks a photographer can undertake. With countless weddings under his belt, super-shooter Damon Tucci kws what it takes to get the job done. In this book, he presents 60 lessons that show photographers just what's expected and precisely how to make it all happen. Targeted lessons will also show readers how to anticipate the big events in the preparations, ceremony and reception, so every client will leave happy.
- Author BiographyDamon Tucci has been a professional photographer for the past 20 years and has documented thousands of weddings. His imagery is emotional, unique and interesting, just like the couples he photographs.Damon s distinct artistry is a combination of talent and experience. He began his career as an underwater cinematographer and later as a photographer for Disney Photographic Services. It was at Disney that he carefully crafted his approach to capturing weddings.As describe in his book, Step-by-Step Wedding Photography his method is a blend of stylized fashion and documentary. Damon s non-traditional method of blending guided fashion poses with documentation has revolutionized the wedding industry.Today s modern couples don t want to spend precious hours on formal poses; they want to enjoy their day with family and friends.Damon s unique understanding of light allows him to capture these once-in-a-lifetime moments efficiently and in an unobtrusive manner.As an artist Damon revels in breaking the rules. He firmly believes that if you don t love what you do, then do something else. His laid back personality is fun and easy going. Although he is a strict professional, his sense of humor is never far away and that makes working with him more like spending time with an old friend. Damon currently has two books published with Amherst Media.
- Author(s)Damon Tucci
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight389 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.