All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's fast-paced world, organisations and the people who work there are going through rapid change. Most successful leaders are able to make the most of these dynamic environments. They understand themselves, understand others and understand how to manage and motivate behavioural change. It is through these core skills that they are able to prosper through change, and gather the influence they need to be successful. These skills are relevant for everyone - regardless of their role or hierarchical position. However, Step Up has been written specifically for people who are more technically focused, but are at that stage in their career where they kw they need to change if they want to advance. They can be accountants, financial planners, risk management experts, financial controllers, engineers, scientists or even doctors. They are people who associate with their technical craft first, even though they may w be in a leadership role. Author, and change management expert, Michelle Gibbings believes that there are skills, practices and techniques that individuals, teams and organisations can apply to make change work. She shares these in her new book.
- Author BiographyMichelle Gibbings is a change management expert. Michelle loves making change happen. She reframes how people experience change by strengthening their aspiration and ability to navigate through the complexity. Her expertise is underpinned by success in designing and leading large-scale organisational change having worked in senior leadership positions at NAB and AMP; while her depth of experience extends across strategy, compliance, governance, risk and program management. Understanding the challenges and opportunities of orchestrating change in disruptive and shifting environments, she offers practical ideas, blended with the latest thinking to optimise outcomes. Michelle has undergraduate degrees in Communications and Commerce, and a Masters in International Trade. She is an Internationally Certified Compliance Professional by the International Federation of Compliance Associations, and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. She is also a Fellow of FINSIA, and Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management. She sits on the Board of the Arts Law Centre of Australia. Michelle is the Founder of Change Meridian, a company that educates and supports corporate and executive change.
- Author(s)Michelle Gibbings
- PublisherMajor Street Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHighett, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMajor Street Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.