All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionLife moves quickly, and the choices you make can propel you into a great life - or one that leaves you cold. In Step Up Your Game, Sharm Scheuerman shares his experiences as a star player, young coach, son to a widowed mother, friend, professional, bachelor, husband, and seeker of Truth. He asks you to consider tough questions while you still have time to decide who you are and what your legacy will be. Coach Sharm believed that every day is a new chance to be a hero. Your integrity, your character, and your faith can shape the world you experience. It doesn't matter where you've been - as long as you kw where you're going. Coach Sharm says it's time to play. Are you game?
- Author BiographySharm Scheuerman was a member of the celebrated 1954-56 University of Iowa Hawkeyes basketball Fab Five and became the youngest head basketball coach in NCAA Division I history at the age of 24. His nickname in the press was The Iceman because of his ability to keep his cool under intense court pressure. Sharm and his wife, Kathy, founded Basketball Club International (BCI) in 2004 - a nonprofit goodwill and outreach organization that supports integrity, character, and faith within professional and youth basketball communities. Sharm passed away in 2010 at the age of 76, believing that God blessed him with a life full of opportunities to have a positive impact on others. His passionate work with Young Life, Athletes in Action, the USA team in the Pan Am games, and BCI has inspired many - on and off the court.
- Author(s)Sharm Scheuerman
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.