All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook provides a solid, familiar format for adults being treated for chemical dependency to write down their thoughts and express their conflicts. Step Workbook for Adult Chemical Dependency Recovery is designed to encourage patients t only to answer questions, but to ask them as well. It enables patients to examine their addiction in the context of their entire life structure. * Step 1 helps the chemically dependent patient identify the seriousness of his or her problem by writing it down. * Step 2 helps the patient examine his or her irrational and self-destructive behavior. * Step 3 aids the patient in creating new ways of thinking, enabling the realization that there are aspects of one's life that are out of his or her control.* Step 4 encourages reflection on the positive and negative experiences in the patient's life.* Step 5 helps the patient verbalize what he or she has written in Step 4. Step Workbook for Adult Chemical Dependency Recovery is an essential tool for every program providing treatment services for chemically dependent adults. This is a package of 5.
- Author BiographySteven L. Jaffe, M.D., received his psychiatry training at Harvard University and the Massachusetts Mental Health Center, and his child psychiatry training at Emory University. He has been Editor of the Newsletter of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and President of the Georgia Council for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Jaffe if currently the Director of Adolescent Programs, Psychiatric and Chemical Dependency, at CPC-Parkwood Hospital and Associate Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry,Steven L. Jaffe
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/1993
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.