All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your free-motion quilting as you sketch new designs-one simple shape at a time. Christina Cameli, best-selling author of First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting, returns with the perfect companion book to help you quilt unique patterns, using your home machine or longarm. A member of the Portland Modern Quilt Guild, Christina infuses her fresh aesthetic and passion for teaching quilters new skills into 80+ invative free-motion designs. Working from a set of nine simple shapes, such as circles, wavy lines, and loops, she walks you through the basic elements via easy-to-doodle illustrations. Take the design power to your needle as you stitch Christina's favorite continuous-line quilting patterns, ranging from straightforward to striking. If you can doodle, you can do it!
- Author BiographyChristina Cameli is a nurse-midwife and quilter who enjoys finishing quilts on her domestic machine in addition to teaching free-motion quilting classes for beginners. She is the author of First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting and lives in Portland, Oregon. afewscraps.blogspot.com
- Author(s)Christina Cameli
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStash Books
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.