Step-by-Step Practical Recipes: Chicken by Flame Tree Publishing (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis new Step-by-Step cookbook series provides a wide choice of great value recipe books covering everything from pastas and curries to cakes and breads. In Chicken, whether you try Chinese Chicken Soup, Fruity Rice-stuffed Poussins or Chicken & White Wine Risotto, you can rest assured that you will be guided every step of the way, with photographs and easy-to-follow methods.
- Author BiographyGina Steer is a cookery editor, writer and broadcaster of many years' experience. She has written and contributed to a wide range of cookbooks and publications for many different publishers, including the Simple Cookery, Let's Cook and Quick and Simple cookery series for Flame Tree.
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note90 colour illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.