Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is an insightful and engaging exploration of two works from the multidisciplinary artist Stephane Gilot. Stephane Gilot explores interdisciplinary thinking on the place of academia in the circulation and development of thought. With a multidisciplinary approach involving installation, video, maquettes and drawing, he develops a wealth of ideas on the tion of worlds . This book focuses on two major works: Metacampus (2012) and The Performative City (2010). Metacampus is akin to a forum for research, exchange, experimentation, and reflection on the university as a utopian exemplar and for imagining its potential as a place for the emergence, development and circulation of ideas and kwledge. The Performative City is a synthesis of the artist's varied practice: small-scale models of earlier projects and other architectural projections stand on a platform like a miniature city, with some of the buildings housing performance videos.
- Author(s)Eve-Lyne Beaudry,et al.
- PublisherGalerie de l'UQAM
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGalerie de l'UQAM
- Content Note60 full-colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height266 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.