All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a Pulitzer Prize- and National Book Award-winning American poet and critic, this is the finest and most insightful study available about the life and literary achievements of Stephen Crane (1871-1900), poet and author of the masterpiece, The Red Badge of Courage. In addition to providing a complete (and exciting) picture of Crane's life, Berryman gives a focused assessment of Crane's poetry, prose, and journalism, discussing how critics have regarded these writings over the course of a century.
- Author BiographyWinner of the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award, John Berryman (1914-1972) was the author of 77 Dream Songs, Love & Fame, and Berryman's Shakespeare.
- Author(s)John Berryman
- PublisherCooper Square Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/05/2001
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCooper Square Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.