Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you re one of the more than 15 million stepmothers in the country, you kw the particular trials and joys of stepfamily dynamics today. You wonder if you re doing the right thing and, as a stepmother, many of your specific questions are unique. In this second edition of Stepmotherhood: How to Survive Without Feeling Frustrated, Left Out, or Wicked, journalist and stepmother Cherie Burns brings together countless insights and sound advice, based on the latest research and interviews with experts in the field (including dozens of other stepmoms), to answer questions such as: How do you manage discipline when parents and stepparents disagree? How can you help stepsiblings get along? How do you handle birthdays, holidays, and weddings? What s the best way to get along with your stepchild s mother? When should you seek a therapist s help? Burns s wise and empathetic suggestions go beyond struggle, stigma, and compromise, showing how sensitive, informed stepmothers can take charge and pride in their role, becoming more effective and fulfilled.
- Author BiographyCherie Burns is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in the New York Times, People, Glamour, Sports Illustrated, US, New York, Self, Working Woman, and other publications. One of the first writers to address stepfamily issues, she speaks publicly to local and national stepfamily groups and organizations. She is a mother, stepmother, and stepgrandmother and is married to journalist Richard L. Duncan.
- Author(s)Cherie Burns
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Publications
- Weight200 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.