All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionYou've read the first book Stepping Stones to Business Growth, w with over 300 NEW tips Donna explains how you w grow your successful business. This book is perfect for business owners, managers, event business coaches and accountants. Donna uses her nearly three decades of real life experience (plus some formal training) to cover everything you could possibly want, including: Business Development and Growth Customer Service Figures & Money Matters Employment Law Networking Public Speaking Systems & Processes Social Media Staff & Your Team Techlogy ... and so much more. Like the first book in the Stepping Stones series, the delivery is in a simple to read format, in conversational English which is t overly technical or complicated. Designed to be read by one and all, its delivery makes it t only informational, but pleasant and comfortable reading. The tone is always positive and motivational. Whether you want to kw how to get the most out of your bookkeeping, maximise your staff's input, or learn about the benefits of social media - this is a 'have it all' book that covers everything - all in one spot. Donna's experience spans both accounting, bookkeeping and human resources, and having run her own multi award winning business for over 12 years, she's writing from a point of expertise; t just from her formal qualifications, and of course having worked out there in the 'real world' for so long. This book is the second in a three part series, called the Stepping Stones series. Donna is t new to writing, she has co-written a number of books plus has had dozens and dozens of articles published with My Business Magazine and Working Women Magazine. Already book two titled Stepping Stones to Business Growth has received rave reviews, including: Having been in business as a CEO for w over twenty five years, it always amazes me how some of the really simple common sense things get missed in business. Donna's book, makes sure that these simple things are presented front and centre in simple, easy to understand language....In short, this book is a must read for any new business owner, and a definite must read for us ...well let's say, more experienced business owners. - Richard Norris - Site Zero Great advice for a fast paced world! Donna always has little pearls of wisdom to make doing business easier and more profitable! Fully implement just one step a day, and watch your business grow! - Glenn Walford, Creator of Shaking The Profits From Franchising Bridges the gap between theory and reality in small businesses today. Steps that can be used right w with immediate results. A must read for every rookie small business owner. - Jon Hui, Owner-Manager, Bank of Queensland, Manly, QLD What an abundance of kwledge Donna has! No matter what stage your business is at you will definitely take plenty away from this treasure trove. A great way to build/revise the foundation of your business. Keep them coming Donna - Stefan Floratos - www.cloudbackup.net.au And last but t least: Following on from Stepping Stones to Business Success, the inimitable Donna Stone has once again provided us with an easy to read how-to book focusing on business growth. Donna's easy straightforward style and refreshing lack of jargon make planning for business growth a breeze as she takes us step by step through the tips and strategies she has used with great success herself. A must read for anyone in business. - Karen Phillips, Direct Office Products But don't just listen to these people - accountants, business coaches, strategists, and Millionaire Makers - grab a copy today and change your business. Your business deserves to t only succeed but grow!
- Author BiographyDonna Stone has been bookkeeping for nearly 30 years and a MYOB Consultant for over 16 years, as well as having run a Private Employment Agency for three years. She has worked in top legal and accounting firms, and well as operating her own successful business Stone Consulting for over 10 years which now has 16 staff. Whilst she does have formal qualifications (Advanced Diploma of Accounting, Cert IV Workplace Trainer & Assessor and Cert IV in Small Business Management, plus she is a Registered BAS Agent); it's the years and years of real world experience that has made her into an industry expert she is today. Donna currently has professional memberships with: National Institute of Accountants Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Associate of Accounting Technicians - Fellow Australian Society of Authors Queensland Writers Association. In addition, Donna has won a number of Business Awards, including being a National Finalist twice for Small Business Champion, won Queensland state awards twice and a number of local awards - mostly in the category of 'Professional Services'. She was also awarded Networker of the Year in 2010 and 2011 and has been involved in a number of business networking groups, including holding the position of 'Education Officer'. Donna is also a single mum of 3 boys (or rather young men now) and actually finds (some) time for sport, hobbies and one or two other interests. Having helped numerous clients, and with all the above experience, Donna believes she has the experience, skills and knowledge to share - helping other businesses succeed. Stepping Stones to Business Success is the first book in the Stepping Stone series, which aims to help businesses succeed, grown and ultimately excel. The series will include: Stepping Stones to Business Success Stepping Stones to Business Growth Stepping Stones to Business Excellence Whilst Donna is not new to writing, and has in fact had dozens and dozens of articles published in various business magazines, including My Business Magazine and Working Women Magazine, this is her first printed book. One which she is very excited about. A business associate recently said to her Well about time you decided to share all that info in your head with the rest of us!
- Author(s)MS Donna Stone
- Date of Publication02/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.