Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionStepping Up: A Game Plan for Leading Your Business to the Next Level...and Thriving Once You're There Revised 2011 Edition This book is unique in terms of: * The need it addresses: Universally, executives need to determine if their organizations can achieve future success only by stepping up to the next level of sophistication. Like the baseball player who goes from the mir leagues to the major leagues or the actor who graduates from dinner theater to Broadway, the next level represents the same game, but with a significantly higher level of competition, customer expectations, and complexity. Readers who determine that they need to step up are taken through a 7-step process for getting to the next level and succeeding once they've arrived. * Its audience: It is geared equally to CEOs and division heads in large and medium-sized organizations and to owners of small businesses for whom the next level may be more modest. * Its format: It is a workbook that poses questions and provides blanks in which readers/users record their answers. This process guides executives--or, in larger organizations, executive teams--to the decisions and actions needed to step up in their unique situations. Readers leave the book with a game plan that includes actions, responsibilities, and completion dates. * Its length and style: It is the length of a pop best seller and uses the language seen in that type of book. However, it doesn't leave the reader hungry an hour later; it has the substance of a book that is considerably longer and more difficult to absorb.
- Author BiographyAlan is the president of management consultancy APB, LLC and is the author of: Improving Performance: How to Manage the White Space on the Organization Chart; How Organizations Work: Taking a Holistic Approach to Enterprise Health; and, Implementation: How to Transform Strategic Initiatives into Blockbuster Results. He works with clients and speaks to audiences across industries and geographies.
- Author(s)Alan P Brache
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width251 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.