All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a first-time or an aspiring supervisor, the Stepping Up Participant Workbook will give you an accurate, real-life picture of what it means to be a supervisor. Stepping Up clearly explains the expectations for the position, the skills and kwledge you will need to be an effective supervisor, and offers a path to follow in order to successfully supervise others. The Stepping Up Participant Workbook is a dynamic step-by-step series of learning strategies. Once you complete the Stepping Up workshop, you will be able to: Understand the role of supervisor. Effectively deal with the challenges that new supervisors face. Implement the steps needed to get started as a new supervisor. Apply the principles to build credibility as a supervisor. Employ performance components when supervising. Prepare a personalized road map to develop your supervisory kwledge and skills. The Stepping Up Participant Workbook is your key to realizing your full potential.
- Author BiographyMiki Lane is the founder of MVM Communications and a specialist in human performance improvement and instructional technology. Wendy Shanken is a senior management consultant and trainer in multicultural communications and supervision. Marilynne Malkin is a senior performance consultant for MVM Communications with years of experience managing and designing training projects. Dennis Cavendish is a contractual writer who draws on his experience both as professional editor and writer in the area of business management.
- Author(s)Dennis Cavendish,Marilynne Malkin,Miki Lane,Wendy Shanken
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/12/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.