All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionStepping Up calls for social change in Australia that will increase cultural diversity and gender equality to raise workforce participation to full capacity, boosting productivity and GDP, while at the same time improving our capability to work more effectively across Asia. Allowing both genders and all cultures to share in the leadership and decision-making of government, business and society could make us leaders, t followers, in the world...and deliver prosperity to our people. This book was written for people in society who want to help build a progressive, globally competitive nation; for business leaders who want to attract great people and skills and stimulate invation; and for anyone eager to get more involved with fast-growing Asian nations.
- Author(s)Pamela Young
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sydneyharbour12...10 Mar, 2016by
Self indulgent nonsense
Don't waste your time... An egotistical, self indulgent book to promo consulting services. The fact that no publishers would touch it speaks volumes.
Verified purchase: No
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.