All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionThe Adventures with Music series gives kids great stories and role models where the heroes are musicians. Set in Indiana as World War II comes to an end, this fourth book in the Adventures with Music series sees hero Dale face his own challenges - including bullying from the first-chair trumpet player. Just as quickly as the storm had arrived, it moved away from the fort, and as the sky cleared, so did Dale's mind. He opened the door to the fort, and saw that lightning split his dog Scout's favorite tree down the middle, the two halves forming the letter Y. This is the fork in the road. He had a choice of which fork to take: either face his issues with the first-chair trumpet player or continue to be manipulated and bullied for the rest of his life.
- Author BiographyPaul Kimptonis a former band director with more than 30 years of experience.Ann Kaczkowski Kimptonis a former musician, a teacher, and a high school administrator. They are the authors of the first three books in the Adventures with Music series, which include Starting Early, Dog Tags, and Summer of Firsts. They live in Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Author(s)Ann Kaczkowski Kimpton,Paul Kimpton
- PublisherGIA Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGIA Publications
- Weight322 g
- Width146 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.