Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionStepping Into The Prince's World Claire Tremaine accepts a post as sole caretaker of a gorgeous island after a professional betrayal leaves her life in tatters. It's the perfect place to heal-until her solitude is interrupted by a gorgeous solider who's shipwrecked on her shores...! Raoul breaks down Claire's barriers with his kindness and kisses, but she's stunned when he's revealed as Prince of Maretal. She believes they can't be together...and then Raoul whisks Claire to his palace! She's stepped into the Prince's world-but can Claire capture this Prince's heart? A Maverick and a Half Readers, it's back-to-school time in Rust Creek Falls, and new single mama Marina Laramie has returned to her classroom for the first time since baby Sydney was born. Did you hear about her parent-teacher conference with handsome ranching dad Anderson Dalton? Seems they bonded over his young son Jake, and w we here at the Gazette are hearing there is a marriage in the works! A rancher, a schoolteacher, a grade-schooler and a baby: it does paint a lovely picture. But is it too good to be true? Those in the kw whisper this is a marriage of convenience to help Anderson gain custody of his son. We, however, are rooting for something more. Raise your hands, hopeful romantics, if you think Marina and Anderson's arrangement has the makings of a grade-A love match!
- Author BiographyMarion Lennox is a country girl, born on an Australian dairy farm. She moved on, because the cows just weren't interested in her stories! Married to a 'very special doctor', she has also written under the name Trisha David. She's now stepped back from her 'other' career teaching statistics. Finally, she's figured what's important and discovered the joys of baths, romance and chocolate. Preferably all at the same time! Marion is an international award winning author. This USA TODAY bestselling and RITA (R) Award-winning author has written more than two hundred books for Harlequin Books and Silhouette Books, some under the name Marie Nicole. Her romances are beloved by fans worldwide. Visit her website at www.marieferrarella.com.
- Author(s)Marie Ferrarella,Marion Lennox
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight170 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.