All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a clear road map to instilling a culture of safety excellence in any organization Did you kw that accidental injury is among the top ten leading causes of death in every age group? With this book as your guide, you'll learn how to help your organization develop, implement, and sustain Safety Culture Excellence, vital for the protection of and improvement in the quality of life for everyone who works there. STEPS to Safety Culture Excellence is based on the authors' firsthand experience working with international organizations in every major industry that have successfully developed and implemented ongoing cultures of safety excellence. Whether your organization is a small regional firm or a large multinational corporation, you'll find that the STEPS process enables you to instill Safety Culture Excellence within your organization. STEPS (Strategic Targets for Excellent Performance in Safety) demystifies the process of developing Safety Culture Excellence by breaking it down into small logical, internally led tasks. You'll be guided through a sequence of STEPS that makes it possible to: * Create a culture of excellence that is reinforced and empowered at every level * Develop the capability within the culture to identify, prioritize, and solve safety problems and challenges * Maintain and continuously improve the performance of your organization's safety culture Although this book is dedicated to safety, the tested and proven STEPS process can be used to promote excellence in any aspect of organizational performance. By optimizing the safety culture in your organization, you will give the people you work with the skills and kwledge to t only minimize the risk of an on-the-job accident, but also to lead safe, healthy lives outside of work.
- Author BiographyTERRY L. MATHIS is the founder and CEO of ProAct Safety, an international safety excellence consulting firm that has pioneered innovative approaches to culture improvement, behavioral strategies, and management of safety since 1993. He is a regular keynote speaker and columnist for safety publications, as well as a strategic advisor to the leaders of many top performing organizations. SHAWN M. GALLOWAY is President of ProAct Safety. As an international consultant, professional keynote speaker, and strategist, he has helped hundreds of organizations achieve and sustain excellence in safety, culture, and operational performance. He is also the host of the highly acclaimed weekly podcast series, Safety Culture Excellence(R), a columnist for several magazines, and advisor to many of the best in safety performance.
- Author(s)Shawn M. Galloway,Terry L. Mathis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.