Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionOffering practical, jargon-free advice, E-mail etiquette sets out to help with a wide range of essential issues, including managing your inbox, composing e-mails that hit the right te every time, responding to tricky messages, and understanding the legal implications of business e-mails. The book contains a quiz to assess strengths and weaknesses, step-by-step guidance and action points, top tips to bear in mind for the future, common mistakes and advice on how to avoid them, summaries of key points, and lists the best sources of further help.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/08/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleBusiness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight94 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.