All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIT solutions from the leading edge Information techlogy promises much but, as many businesses are finding, it often fails to deliver. Representing the new wave of thinking about I.T., this thought-provoking collection assembles leading researchers from four continents, including Dan Robey, Robert Zmud, Claudio Ciborra and Robert Benjamin. Writing with deep kwledge of both I.T. and business, they persuasively argue for the integration of the core business unit and the I.T. function, advocate a new role for I.T. professionals, stress the importance of managing outcomes rather than process, and provide practical guidelines for turning new ideas into new management practices.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER SAUER and PHILIP W. YETTON are researchers and consultants affiliated with the Fujitsu Centre for Managing Information Technology in Organizations at the Australian Graduate School of Management. They live in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Christopher Sauer,Philip W. Yetton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.