All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionTells the history of the massive undertaking required to build the railroads and roadways through the rthern Cascades into the Seattle region.
- Author BiographyAn award winning author of a dozen books, JoAnn Roe has lived in the western United States all her life and continues to write about the people and history of the West.
- Author(s)JoAnn Roe
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/1995
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NotePhotographs, index
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.