Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $30.24Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe creator of Dilbert ventures into hilarious new territory.Everyone kws Scott Adams as the king of workplace humor. No office is complete without a few Dilbert strips on the wall. And if you compare a VP to the Pointy-Haired Boss, further description is necessary. But why should a humorist stick to the workplace when there are so many other great subjects to explore? What about politics? Religion? Malfunctioning underpants? Despite some fans who wish he would Stick to Drawing Comics, Monkey Brain! Adams w offers more than 150 short pieces on every slice of human existence, from airport fiascos to wedding planning, from his doughnut theory of the universe to the menace of car singing. Like George Carlin or Jerry Seinfeld, Adams isn't afraid to ask the really big questions. For instance: --If a Finnish teenager hacks into our voting machines and picks the next president, would that really make things worse?--How can you kw for sure that Charles Schwab didn't take all of your money and spend it on hookers and cocaine?--Is it okay to think your own thoughts during the gaps between the words when your wife is talking?--How much would it cost to have your own army of Third World mercenaries? And would it be wrong to make them join coalitions just so you can hear the president say your name on TV?--Do you really need to respect the religious views of people who killed themselves to follow a comet? Or is pretending okay?--If you were a supermodel, would you sell your DNA to a billionaire who planned to raise your clone as a sex slave?
- Author BiographyScott Adams launched Dilbert in 1989, and it now appears daily in more than 2,000 newspapers in sixty-five countries, making it one of the most successful comic strips in history. His business books include The Dilbert Principle and Dogbert's Top Secret Management Handbook, both #1 New York Times bestsellers. Adams has published twenty-three books with more than 10 million copies in print. He lives outside San Francisco. William Dufris began his audio career doing radio plays, audiobooks, film/animation dubbing, and language tapes in London, where he lived for thirteen years. While there, he had the honor of sharing the microphone in a number of BBC Radio plays with Kathleen Turner, Sharon Gless, Stockard Channing, and Helena Bonham-Carter. These experiences led him to cofound two audio production companies: The Story Circle Ltd. and Mind's Eye Productions. He has also acted on stage and television in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany. William is the original voice of Bob (and Farmer Pickles/Mr. Beasley/Mr. Sabatini) in the popular children's show Bob the Builder for the United States and Canada (Series 1-9). He produces, directs, acts and engineers for his audio theatre company, Rocky Coast Radio Theatre. He has been nominated nine times as a finalist for the APA's prestigious Audie Award and has garnered twenty-one Earphones Awards from AudioFile magazine, which also named him one of the Best Voices at the End of the Century, as well as one of the Best Voices of the Year in 2008 and 2009.
- Author(s)Scott Adams
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)William Dufris
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time600
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.