All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first sticker book to really reflect contemporary fashion, Sticker Fashionista gives fashion sticker books a makeover. With gorgeous illustrations of amazing clothes, style capitals around the world, and fashion themes from denim to red-carpet glamour, the book will be irresistible to fashion lovers of all ages.
- Author BiographyKelly Smith is an Australian illustrator, working predominantly in fashion and portraiture. Graduating in 2006 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from The Tasmanian School of Art, she has worked for a number of international clients including: H&M, L'avion, Net-A-Porter, VOGUE Australia, Portmans and The Sunday Times STYLE. Her work has also been published in the likes of The Hub, Curvy, RUSSH, Flare, Shop 'Til You Drop and Fallen.
- Author(s)Kelly Smith
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note150 Colour
- Weight380 g
- Width238 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.