All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 300 fully peelable stickers, Stickerbomb 3 presents the most exciting work from a fresh lineup of global artists, illustrators and graffiti writers. The book will appeal to existing fans of the Stickerbomb series, as well as new sticker enthusiasts discovering it for the first time.
- Author BiographyRyo Sanada and Suridh Hassan of Studio Rarekwai specialize in the promotion of international culture and music through documentary production and film. Their documentary film on Japanese Hip-Hop culture 'Scratching the Surface: Japan' has been broadcast across Europe. This was followed by successful screenings at the 12th Raindance Film Festival in London and the Vancouver International Hip-Hop Film Festival.
- Author(s)Studio Rarekwai (SRK)
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note243 colour illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width210 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.