All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sticky Marketing Grant Leboff argued that the old marketing system of shouting messages at people was finished, replaced by providing value around your product or service: brands needed to become sticky. This new edition of Sticky Marketing, Stickier Marketing, remains a complete guide to producing effective marketing communications in a world of consumers empowered by new digital techlogy who do t want to be shouted at but engaged with. It shows readers how providing return on engagement, rather than return on investment, and a customer engagement point, rather than a unique selling point, is what will make the difference in today's cluttered marketing place. Updated throughout, this new edition also includes brand new chapters on content marketing, discovery and mobile marketing.
- Author BiographyGrant Leboff is the founder of Sticky Marketing Ltd., a consultancy which advises clients on sales and marketing strategies, building their brand and positioning it as market leader in their particular sector. A regular speaker at conferences around the world, he is also a contributor to many business magazines and newspapers including, The Daily Telegraph, The Independent, and The Financial Times. Grant is also the author of the best-selling book, Sales Therapy, published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Grant Leboff
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.