All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionSome phone calls we love, others we hate, like the ones Pastor Joe receives from his daughter's school. Or the one Dale received at work, letting him kw his wife, Joy, had fallen and was in route to the hospital by ambulance. Less than two years ago, while pregnant with their third child, Joy had a cancerous lump on her breast. After a tumultuous year including surgery, chemo, radiation and the birth of Grace, she has been cancer free. Could her cancer be back? Despite all of her struggles, Joy continues to dance amidst the hardships of life. Share in one family's struggle with cancer and how it challenges their faith in the sequel to Dancing on a High Wire, volume II of Dancing Through Life Series.
- Author BiographyIn her thirty-five years of ministry Patricia M. Robertson has walked alongside many families amidst the crises that are part of life, helping them to regain their balance. She is the author of fiction and non-fiction books as well as numerous articles all related to spirituality of everyday life. She currently resides in Jackson, Michigan, where she continues to unlock the extraordinary out of the ordinary.
- Author(s)Patricia M Robertson
- PublisherPatricia M. Robertson
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPatricia M. Robertson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.