CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was Longlisted For The Baileys Women's Prize For Fiction 2014. The New York Times Bestseller. Still Life with Bread Crumbs begins with an imagined gunshot and ends with a new tin roof. Between the two is a wry and kwing portrait of Rebecca Winter, a photographer whose work made her an unlikely heroine for many women. Her career is w descendent, her bank balance shaky, and she has fled the city for the middle of where. There, she discovers, in a tree stand with a roofer named Jim Bates, that what she sees through a camera lens is t all there is to life. Brilliantly written, powerfully observed, Still Life with Bread Crumbs is a deeply moving and often very funny story of love unexpected, and a stunningly crafted journey into the life of a woman, her heart, her mind, her days, as she discovers that life is a story with many levels, a story that is longer and more exciting than she ever imagined.
- Author BiographyAnna Quindlen is a novelist and journalist whose work has appeared on fiction, non-fiction, and self-help bestseller lists. Her book A Short Guide to a Happy Life has sold more than a million copies. While a columnist at The New York Times she won the Pulitzer Prize and published two collections, Living Out Loud and Thinking Out Loud. Her Newsweek columns were collected in Loud and Clear. She is the author of six novels: Object Lessons, One True Thing, Black and Blue, Blessings, Rise and Shine, and Every Last One.
- Author(s)Anna Quindlen
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight374 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.