All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJune 1973, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad: the mischievous Max is a few weeks off his ninth birthday, and asks his best friend Fred to 'Break Biche' - leave school early - and have some fun by the sea. Fred, though older and wiser than Max, gives in to his friend's persuasion and off they go. As strange and interesting as their adventures prove to be, the question hanging over them is: what will happen when they go home? An entertaining little tale of boyish high-jinks.
- Author BiographyDr. Marlon Paul Moseley, is a Trinidadian-American scholar and author born in LaVentille; Central Port-of-Spain, 1965. He is a writer of fiction, non-fiction, drama and poetry. This children's book is his fourth book and a remake of his very first independent short story entitled Cream Ah De Coconut. The author developed a passion for writing at a very early age at Belmont Junior Secondary School; situated in Belmont Port-of-Spain. Once he moved to the United States in 1980, he continued his quest on becoming a prolific writer; all through George W. Wingate High School, in Brooklyn New York. Upon graduating with a Regents Diploma, he attended the renowned State University of New York; College at Oswego. It was here in 1984 that he chose his field of study in English Creative Writing Arts; and further developed a solid footing in creative writing, fiction, non-fiction, drama-playwriting and poetry. He aspires to be a natural born poet, writing prose from life experiences and of the heart. In 1989 He received his first degree; the distinguished Bachelor of Arts in English Literature & Creative Writing. He is an academic of several disciplines and holds various degrees, licenses, awards, certificates and distinction. He resides in the heart of the black community in Peckham, South London. He has lived in the United Kingdom, England; for approximately 10 years and considers himself a Londoner. He enjoys life to the full, living in his own newly built London and Quadrant flat at Burgess Park.
- Author(s)Marlon Paul Moseley
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight218 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.