Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionStill Standing: Single Mothers on the Front Line. Of all the single households headed in this country, 86% are single mothers, and 14% are single fathers. So I believe Still Standing is a timely message, and my message is based upon my years and experience as a single mother. The book speaks to the struggle of the single mother. It talks about brokenness, stress, various types of fears, anxiety, depression, unforgiveness, loneliness, low self-esteem, finances, child-rearing, and leaving lasting legacies for our children, relationships, abstinence and celibacy. It addresses our physical, mental and emotion health. It speaks about the importance of establishing and sustaining spiritual fitness and healing. Still Standing: Single Mothers on the Front Line is a bridge that leads a path through the struggle of the single parent. It embraces the journey; the adversity, trials, and hardships; and celebrates the success of the journey, including the life's lessons that have been learned along the way. Still Standing: Single Mother's on the Front Line teaches us to be strong, courageous, and resilient. It is rich in biblical principle, and through those principles we find life skills and strategies to sustain us in the midst of the storms of life. What single mothers need to kw and understand is this, we are created in the image of an awesome God, and within His image are the attributes of love, justice, wisdom and power. The message of Still Standing is, in spite of life's challenges and circumstances, we are powerful beyond measure. We are powerful in natural resources; we are powerful in health (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual); we are powerful ecomically, politically, and educationally; we are powerful in our relationships; we are powerful eugh to break the cycles of dysfunction and generational curses; we are powerful eugh to establish and sustain meaningful relationships throughout life; we are powerful eugh to leave lasting legacies for our children; and we are powerful eugh to live fulfilled, enriching, joyful and abundant lives. If you are still standing, then you've already won!
- Author(s)Michelle D West
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.