All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionCassidy Ramirez is a very headstrong girl who doesn't care what anyone thinks of her and likes to fall under the radar, which can be hard sometimes since she sees and speaks to ghosts. it becomes even more difficult when she falls in love with a ghost. Now she must embrace her gift of seeing ghosts instead of loathing what she is. When a small town s outcast and the most popular boy in school somehow find themselves deeply and helplessly in love the classic love twist for any sappy teenage plot there are bound to be complications. In these types of relationships, the complication varies from skin color to the clash between dirt poor and filthy rich. But for Cassidy and Taylor it s the small predicament that one of them is missing a pulse. Since Cassidy was thirteen she's had the ability to see the dead a gene passed down from her father. Like the saying goes, it takes one to kw one, she had become much of a ghost herself. Being such an outsider, Taylor never paid any attention Cassidy s existence until his untimely death. But when he dies they share both an unbreakable friendship and irrevocable love. Cassidy was brought up kwing that the human world and the pararmal world she lived in unkwingly coexist. But she learns on the bumpy road of love that some kw of this coexistence and seek to decimate people who can see and speak to the dead. They call themselves the Saviors and they are out to get Cassidy and her family. Now that she is on a death list and secretly fallen for a ghost, she must find a way to stop the group of killers in the sleepy town of Greene Shores and save her untimely love from the iron jaws of death which he has evidently already met. Only one factor led me to make such a rash and unbelievable decision Taylor Montgomery, of course. It wasn't very smart to fall in love with a ghost, but I could feel how deep in I was. It boiled in my blood and kindled in my heart. Whenever I saw him, a flame ignited in the pit of my stomach and I found it impossible to think. I was helplessly in love with him. Still Waters is a brilliant first vel written by Renee Montalvan one of the more talented writers of her generation in pararmal romance. She was born in the San Francisco Bay Area. At an early age, Renee relocated with her family to Boston, only to return to the Bay Area after three years. During Renee s teenage years, she polished her writing skills. At California High School in San Ramon, CA, Renee' wrote for the school paper The Californian. She quickly discovered her passion and began writing three vels at the age of seventeen. Today, Renee is a nineteen-year-old sophomore attending Western New England University in Springfield, Massachusetts, majoring in English with a mir in Creative Writing. Still Waters is Ms. Montalvan's first published vel.
- Author(s)Renee Montalvan
- PublisherAmber Communications Group, Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmber Communications Group, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byYvonne Fleetwood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.