All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJulie and Toby have grown up in a family wrecked by violence. They w live in Bondi with their Aunt Jean. Julie is trying to come to grips with the memories of the court case. Her father is sentenced for murder but all he can think of is his own 'excuse' for violence. Julie has been learning to surf, Toby has been visiting the farm of their uncle. Each is attempting to create a new life for themselves, each is attempting to escape the guilt of being alive while the rest of the family is t. These are pressing issues for many young people and the guilt of survival has become more prominently discussed in recent years.
- Author BiographyLaurene lives is Tasmania. She has also written two novels.
- Author(s)Laurene Kelly
- PublisherSpinifex Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSpinifex Press
- Weight213 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.