All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.73
About this product
- Description<b>In a return to middle-grade fiction, master of perspectives Jo Kwles depicts a younger sibling struggling to maintain his everyday life when his older sister is in crisis.</b> Noah is just trying to make it through seventh grade. The girls are confusing, the homework is boring, and even his friends are starting to bug him. Not to mention that his older sister, Emma, has been acting pretty strange, even though Noah thought she'd been doing better ever since the Thing They Don't Talk About. The only place he really feels at peace is in art class, with a block of clay in his hands. As it becomes clear through Emma's ever-stricter food rules and regulations that she's t really doing better at all, the rmal seventh-grade year Noah was hoping for begins to seem pretty unattainable. In an affecting and realistic vel with bright spots of humor, Jo Kwles captures the complexities of navigating middle school while feeling helpless in the face of a family crisis.
- Author Biography<b>Jo Knowles</b> is the author of <i>Read Between the Lines</i> and <i>See You at Harry's</i> as well as several other acclaimed young adult novels. She lives in Vermont with her family.
- Author(s)Jo Knowles
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Weight431 g
- Width147 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.