All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore encounters with sometimes rich, sometimes famous, but always quirky residents of the Hamptons, by the editor and publishers of Dan's Papers.
- Author BiographyDan Rattiner is an award-winning writer and the editor and publisher of Dan's Papers, the free newspaper he founded in 1960 when he was twenty years old. He is the author of In the Hamptons: My Fifty Years with Farmers, Fishermen, Artists, Billionaires, and Celebrities and In the Hamptons Too: Further Encounters with Farmers, Fishermen, Artists, Billionaires, and Celebrities, also published by SUNY Press. He lives on Long Island.
- Author(s)Dan Rattiner
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.