All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionHere Maxine Kumin's signature nature poems are shaken up and invigorated by the darker, human realities. Both delicate and powerful (Library Journal), she faces with equanimity the disappointments and joys of sixty years of marriage-ending with the unspoken question of Which of us will go down first.
- Author BiographyMaxine Kumin (1925-2014), a former U.S. poet laureate, was the author of nineteen poetry collections as well as numerous works of fiction and nonfiction. Her awards included the Pulitzer Prize, the Ruth Lilly Poetry Prize, the Aiken Taylor Award, the Poet's Prize, and the Harvard Arts and Robert Frost medals.
- Author(s)Maxine Kumin
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Out-of-print date10/04/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.